2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this on Youtube today.

Cant wait to get back out there this year!!

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
What is the full spec now?

ps youre a geek like me!!i search for my cars on google maps :D

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is the full spec now?

ps youre a geek like me!!i search for my cars on google maps :D
It was a right pain in the bum to find. They put 3 - 4 FPS and using my iphone which took an age to stop every frame :facepalm:

I returned it back to the same as what it was running just everything new. Also running an organic clutch and lightweight fly at the moment.

The car is due for a big update soon, it will be either changing into an Evo or a 370Z or getting charged. One of the two. Ive just booked a track day at Silverstone for Feb and back to the ring in Oct.

I do need to get the Flashpro on there and take the Dastek chip off and get a custom map running.

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
It was a right pain in the bum to find. They put 3 - 4 FPS and using my iphone which took an age to stop every frame :facepalm:

I returned it back to the same as what it was running just everything new. Also running an organic clutch and lightweight fly at the moment.

The car is due for a big update soon, it will be either changing into an Evo or a 370Z or getting charged. One of the two. Ive just booked a track day at Silverstone for Feb and back to the ring in Oct.

I do need to get the Flashpro on there and take the Dastek chip off and get a custom map running.
Few people over here are looking FD2's!!youd have no problem selling it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts