2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says really. After giving the Mrs the fn2 as I promised. Im after some advice from people who had both ep3s and fn2s. Im looking at buying an ep3 to use as my car and the Mrs using the fn2 to take little one to nursery and work. Ive never driven an ep3 and I was wondering if anyone had gone from an fn2 to ep3 and not got bored without the futuristic interior? Im only about 3 miles from work so running costs arent really an issue. Are they a good reliable car to have as I havent had one problem with the fn2 barring a shocker for mot
Any input would be greatly appreciated thanks guys ?

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Get the prem version, better seats etc 55 plate and 06. Good fun cars, a bit more basic interior but I prefer the white dials and proper odometer tbh rather than digital. Vtec at 5850 rather than 5400. Handles better.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fair enough mate i like the pram edition but Bit out of my price range to be fair. Im guessing servicing and running costs are pretty much the same as an fn2 aswell

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
You lose the futuristic interior but the EP3 is slightly lighter and smaller which makes it better down b roads.

Overall very similar though and just as reliable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts