2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon,
Im looking for a decent cw fd2 I've found one but it's in northern Ireland, I've also tried the fd2 forum but can't sign up to gain access, so im wondering if anyone in here knows of any going even in the near future
Cheers, Rob

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hear about mine this wk but it's definitely not looking good, was looking at the megane rs but I seen a yellow one in market Harborough yesterday and it didn't really appeal to me (not sure if it was because it was filthy) and I've been reading about the fd2 and watching the vids on it, also my nephew loves the look so I thought why not. Loved my cw so why not upgrade :) seen some cracking kits for them as well but standard they're still gorgeous to look at, it's just sourcing them in this country that's the hard part as they get snapped up

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Good luck with the search you wont be disappointed. You saw mine in Melton so if i can be of any assistance let me know.;)

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have you not bought it yet?! What's the hold up?! :lol:
Good luck in your search ;)
The hold up is the 3rd party writing my car off, soon as that is completed and the cheque is in my hand then I can move on :) but yeah it's definitely the next car even if I get a banger to drive whilst I wait

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's the money to do it and also once the cheque is in my hand im only left with 7 days with my hire car to source a new car, and I need it for work. I've been checking the import sites & I did find 2 stunning dc5's red was lovely but when I googled the dc5 it reviews were saying not as good as the dc2 and then I came across a cw fd2 & I oooh'd a bit & that was that, im a sucker for a cw

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you, I knew there was another site (im pretty sure you or rowbo linked an RR a while back) I've been looking on 200bhp cars and torque gt, I'll study the site in a tad

·
Registered
372 Posts
Why limit yourself to cw? The other colours are less common, blue like I had is better than cw IMO. Pictures don't really do it justice. There's a nice silver one for sale on the FD2 forum for £13.5k with 51k on the clock. I can try and get an email address if you're interested.

Is the white one you mention the one on PH? He doesn't even know what mods are on the car :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Why limit yourself to cw? The other colours are less common, blue like I had is better than cw IMO. Pictures don't really do it justice. There's a nice silver one for sale on the FD2 forum for £13.5k with 51k on the clock. I can try and get an email address if you're interested.

Is the white one you mention the one on PH? He doesn't even know what mods are on the car :laugh:
"BETTER"! How dare you! :lol: Both colours are immense. As much as it pains me to say it, I seen a blue one at the Scottish car show earlier in the year and as Alex says pictures don't do it justice. Still I've personally seen more blue than white (only 2!). After saying that, CW all the way! :D

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I loved my cw fn2 so im cw hooked at the moment, I messaged the lad about the silver 1 on Saturday he has it up for sale on type r owners site and already took a deposit. Been working out prices on a plane over to Ireland then a ferry back, bloody ferry trip is 8hrs docking in Liverpool, plane lands at 9:40am ferry leaves at 10am so would be a quick visit

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
I enquired about that 10 plate FD2 civic back in March/April, but it was about £20k back then which was over my budget. Tbh there's only a minor cosmetic difference between the pre and post facelift versions. As long it's well maintained it doesn't really matter about the reg so more money on mods :D.

You can always wait until a purple FD2 shows up ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts