2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Good luck mate, had mine for a couple of months now and there ain't no way I'm letting it go! It definitely ticks all the right boxes ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck mate, had mine for a couple of months now and there ain't no way I'm letting it go! It definitely ticks all the right boxes ;)
Im hoping for it,from what i have seen the car is amazing,im already searching for one.

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
It's probably worth asking a reputable car importer to sort you one out. There's a lot of Champ whites in Japan that are for sale but just depends what age, spec, price etc you are looking for. I also assume you want it delivered to Portugal right? I am waiting for mine, seems so long lol

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
It's probably worth asking a reputable car importer to sort you one out. There's a lot of Champ whites in Japan that are for sale but just depends what age, spec, price etc you are looking for. I also assume you want it delivered to Portugal right? I am waiting for mine, seems so long lol
Can't believe you're still waiting! I know they're busy but have you got a date at least?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Indeed,ive been looking in pistonheads,they have some for sale,tell me how much time does it take to make a import to the uk? i want a champ white also,and in my case it would be payment,then shipping the car to my country.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Indeed,ive been looking in pistonheads,they have some for sale,tell me how much time does it take to make a import to the uk? i want a champ white also,and in my case it would be payment,then shipping the car to my country.

Cheers
Probably about 6-7 weeks from Japan to the UK give or take depending on availability of the car, shipping, etc. I know JM-Imports import cars to places like France and Germany, not sure about Portugal but don't see why not. Worth while looking them up. ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably about 6-7 weeks from Japan to the UK give or take depending on availability of the car, shipping, etc. I know JM-Imports import cars to places like France and Germany, not sure about Portugal but don't see why not. Worth while looking them up. ;)
I will email them,which price ranges do they work on?

Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
As mentioned before mate it depends on the car - condition, mileage, etc. You would need to let them know your budget and let them try and find you a car within your price range if possible. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Can't believe you're still waiting! I know they're busy but have you got a date at least?
Picked a bad time to buy lol. I've emailed them and I hope it's all ready before the meet at Whitley Bay on the 11th. If not I will pop along with the Panda lol.

Cheers
So far I have been waiting for about three months, but for the past two weeks it seems like an eternity lol. The importer told me Champ whites are much easier to source just depends how much you want to spend. I think the cheapest Champ white would be ~£17k from a UK importer. If you know any local importers it's worth asking about price as it might be quicker and cheaper than getting one from the UK.

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Picked a bad time to buy lol. I've emailed them and I hope it's all ready before the meet at Whitley Bay on the 11th. If not I will pop along with the Panda lol.
Fingers crossed for you dude - and everyone else, can't have you giving them a showing up in the Panda lol. Sorry mate couldn't resist! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have got my eye on a compition pack e90 M3
So I might sell my FD2 but the only issue is its 400+bhp. Ha ha would you like it?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts