2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've joined this site because I'm stressing voer buying a new Honda, have no idea what I'm talking about and have been getting so much useful information from here. So thankyou!
A question about one I'm looking at....I want to go for the 2009 facelift model if possible for the AUX input..is this one a facelift or not? As I only have the pictures to go from I can't just have a look and see if there is one

Thanks

Imgur

·
Administrator
20,959 Posts
Apart from the glovebox audio connections and grille I'm sure they tweaked the suspension slightly to try and soften it a bit.

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
If the only reason for buying a facelifted 8th gen is the aux input, buy a pre facelift which will be cheaper and install a double din unit. Much more functionality than a simple aux in

·
Administrator
20,959 Posts
The other big plus I've just remembered about my facelift 8G was the change in seat fabric.

The pre facelift fabric, if you care about how it looks, used to look like a mowed cricket pitch as soon as you touched it giving the appearance that it was multi-coloured.

Maybe just me because not many moaned about it

·
Registered
122 Posts
I notice it has headlamp washers and with those alloys is this a EX model? It may have sat nav as well?

Don't forget to check the important things like full service history and owners manual.

Good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts