2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
This is my first post, i am interested in buying a civic and i have found one that looks a good buy 1.8 es 2008, is there anything i should be looking for, been on some review sites and some of the things you read puts me off reliability problems, squeaking dash, under powered engine the list goes on.
I have not driven one yet only sat, surely a
Honda
cannot be as bad as this, any feedback from you
Honda
boys. Thanks

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
hi and welcome matey, dont think you can go wrong with a honda, ive had mine just over a year and its the best car ive had yet.

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Your goina get problems with any car that you buy, but 2008 models of the civic should have most of the problems ironed out as most of the problems came with the early models. This is my 3rd honda in this model and never had a problem with them.

Go for a drive in it and see waht you think good luck mate hope this has kinda help ease your mind a bit.

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forums :D

I think you will find issues with all cars whilst searching on the internet as it's generally when we have problems we go searching for solutions and so on.

I have had my civic for a year and a half and am very happy with it. It's a great car with great design and a really good economical engine.

I would take a test drive and see what you think.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
hello and welcome :)

im sure you will love the car

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your replies, i found a 08, ES spec 27500 miles galaxy grey for £10500 which i thought was good buy, was going to view it in sunday just gone, then one leaking flat roof later never made it, dealer phoned me Monday morning said they sold it on sunday (bloody rain) so on the look out again for similar, but cant seem to match that deal yet:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts