2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting everyone, I've just purchased my second Civic with my first being a 93 Esi which I still miss after 10 years. New car mostly used by the wife to cart the kids and shopping about though i get my chance on a weekend where it gets used for monthly trips to the lakes loaded with bikes.

Looked at numerous other motors Golfs, Focus's, 3 series Beemers and A4's though I knew where I belonged, back in a Civic!

Def feel I made the right choice as the VW's and Ford's were just too boring whilst the Audi and BMW' just didn't seem to offer enough value for money or fun for the money I had to spend.

Looking to do few mods such as an iPhone connection, type r front grill though need a bit convincing to start messing with the motor but working with another of your members Coste1l I won't hear the end of why I should.

So far I'm loving the looks, futuristic interior (not the cheap plastics), fun handling and sporty feel for family 5 door without the silly insurance.

Not so keen on the road noise as keep thinking the the bearings are on their way on rough roads, cheap plastics used on the interior, and of course the visibility out the back though it ain't that bad.

Anyway hope to speak to more of you members soon as this forum seems totally spot on as cant keep off in fact it's addictive as there is so much knowledge on here to read.

Keep it up guys!

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hi & welcome to the forum.:)

First mod has to be a civinfo sticker.
So right that man.
Welcome along am sure you fit in well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts