2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some spotty-faced git broke my driver's side mirror clean off my Civ on Friday night whilst parked on my drive and left it dangling by the wires. No other marks on the mirror casing or car, so I can only assume deliberate vandalism. Puzzles me as to why he or she felt the need to do it. It's not that I live in an "iffy" bit of town as I live on the outskirts of a small village.

Just paid £211 big ones to get it fixed. I didn't realise I was solely responsible for re-financing Honda during the credit crunch!:mad:

·
Administrator
19,172 Posts
Sorry to hear that, LP and the price is rather high, isn't it?!

About 3 weeks ago someone scratched the back corner of my car on the driver side. Someone had driven into me, not left any details and driven off. I looked into the cost of repairing it and it would be about £150 so not that bad. I am leaving it for now as you can't really see it, but still it's not nice :(

·
Premium Member
472 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Live in a small cul-de-sac with only 5 houses and seven cars, sometime last night someone very kindly removed wing mirrors from four of them. Thankfully one of them wasn't my civic but the girlfriends KA wasn't so lucky. Not holding my breath for any help from the Police.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts