2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had car nearly a week now, fitted sports grill in the week and lowered today, then given a clean. Love everything about her so far. And just below is my wife's ride, also cleaned that up for her.

·
Give it some beans!! :)
473 Posts
Nice mate, my ex had an RX8 nice car but thought there was a hole in the fuel tank the amount it drank!! bet she sees Mr BP before you do a couple of times over? ;)

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
that looks ace! I have exactly the same car and want to lower mine, you have just convinced me to do it...

How much is it lowered by and what springs have you used.... what is the ride quality like now???

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks mate, they are Eibach Pro's, -25mm all round. Bought from potn.com for £151. Fitted them myself. I would stay the cornering is a lot better but it is a little harder over bumpy roads but that's to be expected. It's nothing over the top though. Do it, you won't be dissapointed!

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Thanks mate, they are Eibach Pro's, -25mm all round. Bought from potn.com for £151. Fitted them myself. I would stay the cornering is a lot better but it is a little harder over bumpy roads but that's to be expected. It's nothing over the top though. Do it, you won't be dissapointed!
Thanks for the info matey.

do you have any more pics.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts