2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rain held off today so I managed to get my Eibachs fitted. I went for the 30mm drop from ABP. They were pretty straightforward to fit, the only issue I had was getting the drop links off (had to use a hacksaw). I'm over the moon with how the car looks now and the ride is totally transformed. Anyway here's some pics :)

Before

After

Oh also fitted some fog light covers from Wanner69, these are great :)

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas, forgot to upload this one. Shows the drop better :)

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
That looks great :). Coding my wheels black next, and then a gp kit, just had my bonnet and roof carbon wrapped.

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Did you upgrade the drop links or replaced with honda ones?

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you upgrade the drop links or replaced with honda ones?
I got replacements from my local motor parts shop, 40 quid for the pair as opposed to oem Honda ones which are nearer 50 quid each :)

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
I got replacements from my local motor parts shop, 40 quid for the pair as opposed to oem Honda ones which are nearer 50 quid each :)
40 quids not bad, read that people have upgraded them before but didnt know how much it was for the pair.

Car looks mint btw :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Looks well smart my friend ;) some more eye candy for when we get them photos done :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ;)

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks well smart my friend ;) some more eye candy for when we get them photos done :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ;)
Cheers bud, yep looking forward to it :)

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Looks badass, Stu. Liking the GP kit, rims and tints, too. Works really well in Silver ;)

I've just placed my order with MSW for the 25mm kit. Good to know it wasn't too tough to fit. I'm gonna pick up some drop links while I'm waiting for them to turn up.

How's the ride comfort with the 30's compared to stock?

·
Premium Member
1,643 Posts
Looks good! When I did mine I had a problem with the droplinks. Took the Ngle grinder to them - the actual spring change was straightforward apart from that! FRS Is all you will need for the. Imports transformation.;)

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Looks superb Stu - really liking the 30mm drop!

I've just placed my order with MSW for the 25mm kit. Good to know it wasn't too tough to fit. I'm gonna pick up some drop links while I'm waiting for them to turn up.
Good idea, they're probably in need of replacement and means you can just have at them without worrying when they fail to come off nicely :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks badass, Stu. Liking the GP kit, rims and tints, too. Works really well in Silver ;)

How's the ride comfort with the 30's compared to stock?
Thanks fella, it's probably best to get new drop links instead of fannying on trying to get the old ones off, especially considering they don't cost much. You can get them even cheaper off eBay, I just needed them urgently ;)

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks superb Stu - really liking the 30mm drop!

Good idea, they're probably in need of replacement and means you can just have at them without worrying when they fail to come off nicely :lol:
This :) I was too slow

1 - 20 of 123 Posts