2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of different brands for our cars then Eibach or know some seller who keeps eibachs in stock?
Theres a delay to the end of july from eibach....

·
Pothole Surfer
162 Posts
Anyone know of different brands for our cars then Eibach or know some seller who keeps eibachs in stock?
Theres a delay to the end of july from eibach....
Tein?

I've not looked into this yet, but have POTN.com sold out then, or did you go direct to Eibach?

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Try Motor Sport World

EDIT: Is this for a 9G?

·
Pothole Surfer
162 Posts
Actually, i'm guessing that the part number we need is E10-40-011-10-22 (2.2 iDTEC version), but google only shows the US version, not the Euro Civic. Would these be the same?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tein?

I've not looked into this yet, but have POTN.com sold out then, or did you go direct to Eibach?
I found cheaper prices on ebay but they didn't keep 9g springs in stock.
Emailed potn.com and waiting for a answer. Will probably be 50 £ more expensive but meh. Just want them fast now.
Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, i'm guessing that the part number we need is E10-40-011-10-22 (2.2 iDTEC version), but google only shows the US version, not the Euro Civic. Would these be the same?
E10-40-011-09-22 is the one eibach states on their page for 1.4 and 1.8 9gs

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Response:

Thank you for your enquiry but i am afraid if the main Eibach guys have a delay on delivery we will all have a delay as we all buy direct from Eibach so i have been told end of July.

Sorry we cannot help

Kind Regards
POTN.COM

This maked me sad :/

·
Pothole Surfer
162 Posts
Response:

Thank you for your enquiry but i am afraid if the main Eibach guys have a delay on delivery we will all have a delay as we all buy direct from Eibach so i have been told end of July.

Sorry we cannot help

Kind Regards
POTN.COM

This maked me sad :/
Not good news. I wonder if the diesel variant is also out of stock.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not good news. I wonder if the diesel variant is also out of stock.
I feel a bit gutted because my semester will be over by then and we have planned to do a few longer roadtrips this summer.
Feel like canning the idea all together until next year because I havn't found any other brand (like Tein, h&r etc) that makes springs for our 9gs and don't really know if they are of equal quality or not.
I had lowering springs of a US brand called "S.W.I.F.T" on my ralliart and those were great. Firm but comfortable and night and day performance from stock.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
h&r has 9th gen springs... product number 28879-1
Thanks!
I might just go with them as they have the same drop (30cm) in front.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hey Gloom,

I can sell you my Eibachs for the 9th gen Civic. Never used them because of regulatory issues in Austria (They don't let you lower the car when you have Xenon..)

PM me if you are interested. They are original in the original box!

·
Pothole Surfer
162 Posts
Hey Gloom,

I can sell you my Eibachs for the 9th gen Civic. Never used them because of regulatory issues in Austria (They don't let you lower the car when you have Xenon..)

PM me if you are interested. They are original in the original box!
Gloom has the 1.8 i-Vtec, whereas your signature shows you have a 2.2 diesel. They are not interchangable as far as i am aware.

However, for the right price i might have them from you ;) lol

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hi Slashformayor. PM me please with a suggestion!
Didn't know that they are not the same but makes sense due to different weight and weight distribution.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you Helmigurt real nice of you, but as the others state it will probably not be a good idea.
I have ordered the H&R's instead and will be interesting to see what Slashformayor thinks about the Eibach's and we can compare!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts