2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm wanting to lower my FN2 CTR, to a more aggressive looking ride height, and also improve the handling if possible at same time.

I'm toying between the eibach pro kit vs Tein kit , still want to see all the wheel but I want a lower more aggressive stance.

Please could you guys tell me best kit , and what extras I need, as some people say , just fit the springs , then others saying I need front camber bolts and rear shims ?

I'm confused !

Want it sitting all true and and not get any uneven tyre wear.

Appriciate your advice.

·
Enjoying life
8,529 Posts
Sounds like you don't want frsu, so ignore shims and camber bolts. Eibach pro kit will drop 15mm and leave the whole wheel showing. I changed the droplinks at the same time while the springs were being done. Worth an extra 35 quid. Springs plus links plus fitting will be 450 ish, if you aren't doing it yourself.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
It's a realy simple job to do yourself mate, I just brought a proper Eiback pro kit for my fk3 for £150 off Ebay, all you need are some spring compressors (£10 Ebay) and there are loads of how toos on this forum. Drop links are a doddle as well. As soon as you get your springs off you can swap them out. U don't even need a how too for those :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,277 Posts
If you get an eBay spring compressor make sure you compress them facing away from your face, pets or windows as if they fail..... :duck:

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
I have tein springs on mine and they lower 15mm front and 20mm rear.

But they are supposedly a little harder ride than eibachs. Still a little better than oem though.

£150 including postage from funky power too.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Tbh there is probably very little between Tein and Eiback, just go for what ever you can get for the best price.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Enjoying life
8,529 Posts
Eibach for 129 on the bay ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts