2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard or know about any like Eibachs for our cars yet?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I get the Eibach springs fitted in two weeks!
Please tell me every good and bad thing about it when you do :)
I searched for the item number on ebay and found it 50 £ cheaper. Will buy and fit come summer! :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'll give you guys a review of the Eibachs but I get the 18" Krypton wheels with Pirelli P Zeros at the same day (now on 17" wheels with Falken winter tyres) so the impressions will be a mixture of the new tyres and the lowering.

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
I'll give you guys a review of the Eibachs but I get the 18" Krypton wheels with Pirelli P Zeros at the same day (now on 17" wheels with Falken winter tyres) so the impressions will be a mixture of the new tyres and the lowering.
Nice one least the 18s will help fill in the arches currently running 18s on mines car at the mo does look like needs lowering

·
Registered
469 Posts
Just got an email from my dealer that he isn't allowed to fit the Eibachs because of the Xenon lights?? :( :(

Is anybody able to clarify?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Just got an email from my dealer that he isn't allowed to fit the Eibachs because of the Xenon lights?? :( :(

Is anybody able to clarify?
Depends how the auto leveling is connected. On the ep3 it was to one rear camber arm(not sure about name).
It wont make a huge difference I think? Better get a second opinion.
If you choose not to do it I can buy them off you later

·
Registered
469 Posts
So according to Honda Austria I can't get my Civic with Xenon headlights approved for street use when I use the Eibach lowering springs. If somebody wants them I'm open for PM! They are totally new, never used Eibach springs for the 9th gen Civic!

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I don't think Honda is in authority to approve cars for street use. Did they say this move is going to void your warranty? If not, it's just the MOT issue, IMHO.

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I might just plastic dip my oem 17s matte black later. Will look great I Think and totally reversable

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The problem with oem alloys is the offset. If i was modding a 9th gen i would be looking at 8.5" width with et40 and at least a 40mm drop. Apologies for stepping in!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
I dont understand. What is the problem?

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
I dont understand. What is the problem?
The oem aren't wide enough to fill the arches am they sit into the arches a little bit so wider wheel and offset would bring the wheel out a little bit further and give the 9th gen a more aggressive look

1 - 20 of 22 Posts