2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporter
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm looking at lowering my Type S (10) around 25 mm as not happy with the ride, too much of a hard ride and understeer.

Beings I'm only looking at stability and not too fussed on how fast it can go round corners what set up would be best quoted.

Do I need a fast road set up, shims, camber bolts etc.

I'm running on 18" and would be looking at booking it in hopefully sometime before Christmas, please could you give me a quote.

Thanks, Sean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hello. I'm looking at lowering my Type S (10) around 25 mm as not happy with the ride, too much of a hard ride and understeer.

Beings I'm only looking at stability and not too fussed on how fast it can go round corners what set up would be best quoted.

Do I need a fast road set up, shims, camber bolts etc.

I'm running on 18" and would be looking at booking it in hopefully sometime before Christmas, please could you give me a quote.

Thanks, Sean.

Hi Sean

Take a look at our XMAS special offers listing as you could be in for some great savings...

Dependent on how much you want to lower your car....

You can choose between Eibach -25mm springs or ABP exclusive Eibach -40mm springs and the prices are as follows:
-25mm SPRINGS, LABOUR & FAST ROAD ALIGNMENT £421 inc vat
-40mm SPRINGS, LABOUR & FAST ROAD ALIGNMENT £377 inc vat
These prices are fully inclusive of Eibach springs, Eibach front camber bolts, labour to fit and setting the geometry up to fast road spec which will make a massive improvement to your car and its ride. Call me to arrange booking in.

Cheers, Chris

·
Supporter
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Chris.
Car booked in for 29th to be lowered 25mm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Supporter
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ABP
Many thanks for the hospitality and professional service provided on the 29th when having my Type S lowered and FRS.

1st class service and worth the 2.5 hr journey each way, such a more comfortable drive and provides confidence through the steering.

Happy New Year lads.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
ABP
Many thanks for the hospitality and professional service provided on the 29th when having my Type S lowered and FRS.

1st class service and worth the 2.5 hr journey each way, such a more comfortable drive and provides confidence through the steering.

Happy New Year lads.
Brilliant thank you very much!!

Nice seeing you and your car and hopefully see you again!

Happy new year to you!

Best regards,

Dave. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts