2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking it up next Saturday all being well.

I am happy the saga of replacing the CW is finally over. Rather aptly this is the exact same first FK2 that I drove and what started it all off in putting the idea in my head of selling the CW FN2 and ordering an FK2.

Milano GT, registered July 2015, so a 15 plate and at the minute it is on about 1,200 miles, so bedded in and ready to go.

I'll be adding bits to it as I go, probably start with some of the carbon interior trims and some wind deflectors, but I'll have to buy some more of deflectors as I put the first set on the wife's 1.8 FK2. :lol:

The first mod will be a 2nd set of alloys and winter tyres. I'll be sorting them asap.

I will say that I am never placing an order on a new car again as it is far more stressful than it ought to be.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Gorgeous! Well done!

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But.... I thought you had ordered an m135i and cancelled your fk2?
I had. :rolleyes:

It's been complicated and emotional. :police:

·
Enjoying life
8,540 Posts
Much better choice ;)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Picking it up next Saturday all being well.

I am happy the saga of replacing the CW is finally over. Rather aptly this is the exact same first FK2 that I drove and what started it all off in putting the idea in my head of selling the CW FN2 and ordering an FK2.

Milano GT, registered July 2015, so a 15 plate and at the minute it is on about 1,200 miles, so bedded in and ready to go.

I'll be adding bits to it as I go, probably start with some of the carbon interior trims and some wind deflectors, but I'll have to buy some more of deflectors as I put the first set on the wife's 1.8 FK2. :lol:

The first mod will be a 2nd set of alloys and winter tyres. I'll be sorting them asap.

I will say that I am never placing an order on a new car again as it is far more stressful than it ought to be.
Stunning mate, she looks great in red.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Can't keep up with you John, but congrats on the new car, they do suit Milano Red very well.
Agree on the alternative wheels for the Winter they do seem prone to scuffs and kerbs.
Hope you enjoy it.

·
mobileZONE Salford
668 Posts
I repeat what I've said previously HOW do you choose what you wear to go out hahahaha... Lovely motor buddy

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
that looks the fantastic in red, enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Needs to see a doctor for that.

My BMW is assigned to a build run now, so the Type R ship has sailed for me unfortunately.
Its amazing what can change in a week mate.

I'm glad you've finally settled on a motor now. I've been following with interest and think I was going through the ringer with you.

Car looks cracking in the Milano loxy.

Enjoy mate and can't wait to follow this build thread [smilie=gt-happyup.:

1 - 20 of 298 Posts