·
Registered
587 Posts
This still going? Email sent anyways!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Is this still going? I've logged into my account for a timing chain kit and there's no discount applied

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,387 Posts
Is this still going? I've logged into my account for a timing chain kit and there's no discount applied
If your Civinfo membership is registered with your Cox account, you should see the discount at the Checkout. Dont hold your breath for anything earth shattering though as it's less than 2%. Still cheaper than my local Honda Stealer though. Just ordered Oil and Air Filter yesterday and discount defo appeared at checkout.

Reactions: Danith

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
If your Civinfo membership is registered with your Cox account, you should see the discount at the Checkout. Dont hold your breath for anything earth shattering though as it's less than 2%. Still cheaper than my local Honda Stealer though. Just ordered Oil and Air Filter yesterday and discount defo appeared at checkout.
Yeah did all that and nothing was applied.

Remember it being about 1.50 last time so not expecting a wall street crashing amount :)

Reactions: nturnb

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,387 Posts
Yeah did all that and nothing was applied.

Remember it being about 1.50 last time so not expecting a wall street crashing amount :)
Email them, I'm pretty sure they'll sort it. Aye, don't expect to book your next Caribbean Cruise from your savings with them but at least I've found them to be reasonable and honest. Unlike my two local Honda Dealers.

Reactions: Danith

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Email them, I'm pretty sure they'll sort it. Aye, don't expect to book your next Caribbean Cruise from your savings with them but at least I've found them to be reasonable and honest. Unlike my two local Honda Dealers.
My local Honda want 480 quid for the timing chain, tensioner and guides! No chance

Reactions: nturnb

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,387 Posts
My local Honda want 480 quid for the timing chain, tensioner and guides! No chance
What mileage are you on, I had the 2.2 ES 8G prior to my current and it had done 156K with no issue with the chain at all. I've read posts on here saying that it is a Pig of a job too :whiteflag1:

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
What mileage are you on, I had the 2.2 ES 8G prior to my current and it had done 156K with no issue with the chain at all. I've read posts on here saying that it is a Pig of a job too :whiteflag1:
107.5k now. It's for my 2003 ep3 track car. I know the original chain is probably ok, but also know it has stretched a tad. Fine for road but not sure it's too good an idea for track and bouncing it off the limiter. Hoping it'll release a couple of lost ponies too.

·
Νίκος
2,930 Posts
email send already, thank you to be included me on your Loyalty Scheme.

happy, health and peaceful new year
Nikos

·
Vendor
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Hello guys!
Hope you had a smashing Christmas. If you have emailed us to be upgraded we will have emailed you back confirming it has been set up.

Let me know if you haven't heard back or have any trouble with the discount being applied. Should be 5% or thereabouts

Thanks!

Andy @ Cox :)

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
Hey Andy, I'm looking to get heated front seats for my 2016 black edition CRV.. it was an upgrade option in a brochure, are you able to get hold of these kits?

Steve

41 - 60 of 74 Posts