2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

381 - 400 of 432 Posts

·
Vendor
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #383
Hi Dan did you get my forum details mate, Ive had a reply from registering to the site but nothing about the forum yet.

Thanks
Wardy

Hello Wardy,
I have just checked the email boxes, yours is a couple of emails away so one of the team will be in touch very shortly with a reply, you might have already had one by the time this is sent!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi sent details to the site just wondered if you recieved them? Have a few bits to order so soon as get confirmation email ill get em bought :) thanks for setting up the scheme by the way

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Hi I sent my details over a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything and just wanted to be sure you got them ok?

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
Done.. emailed the customer support e-mail with my details (think I already had an account)...

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
Brilliant - and the group discount works as well - doesn't show what this is until you go through the checkout procedure - pops up just before you submit your payment method...

It's not a sale, do don't expect mega discount - but every penny saving helps!

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
just registered, waiting for confirmation

glad I found this, just been let down by an online seller so needed to find an alternative supplier. Can't wait to start spending money!!

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Emailed you guys this evening. I am looking forward to having a spend up :grin2:
Thanks

381 - 400 of 432 Posts