2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Lunar Silver owners with Red H badge??

5K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  Riko 
#1 ·
Just curious to see how a Lunar Silver Civic would look like with the red Type R 'H' badge front and rear... :)

Not a commonly seen combo, so bring on those pictures please :)

thx!

#2 ·
Leave it for the real McCoy.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

#3 ·
if it would look totally out of place, I'd say, leave it for the Type R, but after seeing these pictures, I can't help but conclude, it looks at least just as good as with the stock logo, imo, better.

I personally wont do it yet as long as my Civic isn't lowered, because with the stock suspension, it would look a little bit "out of place", imo.

Anyway, my first exterior mod will be a relatively cheap mod, wich Honda should have done in the first place, black out the rear light housing...it just looks unfinished now.

#5 ·
Were they hard to fit?

#7 ·
Were they hard to fit?
if you are talking about the badges, yes, especially the one on the front! :rolleyes:

The logo rest seems to stick on a 'floating' piece, so when you press in the new badge, I seem to have the impression I couldn't press it all the way in so that the sticky part makes contact...
As if its only been held into place by the 2 tabs.
Pressing too hard makes me scared to break the floating piece some how...

As of now, not sure its installed correctly.

Rear also seems its not fully making contact but at least you can push that sucker down with all your force :)

#6 ·
I have a quote from Cox, approx 174 a side for the parts.

#8 ·
Sorry meant the side skirts.

#10 ·
Finishes it off nicely.

Reactions: Riko
#18 ·
What was the process for the rear badge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.