2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
!-!
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in red fiesta (girlfriends) you looked right at me. :). Near the split towards rotherhithe and the shopping centre

Sent from my iPhone 6 *tester* using TapaTalk

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
doubt you will, moving away from the deptford area now so wont be around there as much

seen this LX guy again today driving from greenwhich towards evelyn road or what ever its called

·
!-!
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah. I moved out of Deptford after years of living there. Its different from back in the days now. Which area you moving to?

·
Keep On Vtec'ing!
553 Posts
I'm in and around the Surrey Quays/Camberwell/Peckham area guys so if you see me let me know :D

·
!-!
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Neo flare and myself have seen the same ones. A red type r 07 plate in Deptford and now a black type s. But never seen each other lol

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
still see the white ctr as well..use to be another royal navy civic with dark tinted lights all around thats always in the deptford area where i stayed b9 something i think it is.

Im in the walthamstow area now...and just yesterday noticed my damn tax expired 2 weeks ago...and my reminder was sent to northern ireland...so my car is off the road for a while :(

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
So I've got to come Neo stalking when I go to the footie on Thursday, Neo?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts