2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Enjoying life
8,564 Posts
Manage attachments below the reply window.

·
Administrator
18,083 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Fresh import from Japan! M & M front bumper and rear diffuser, Spoon REAL carbon bonnet and ducktail boot trunk, HID light, Bembo brakes, etc
I'll be put it up for sale soon!
Base in Lancashire! 54k KM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fresh import from Japan! M & M front bumper and rear diffuser, Spoon REAL carbon bonnet and ducktail boot trunk, HID light, Bembo brakes, etc
I'll be put it up for sale soon!
Base in Lancashire! 54k KM

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wouldn't mind the FD2 under my Xmas tree ;)

I think price for the FD2 are going up for the past years! It's getting harder and harder to find a good one, even it Japan. I've hand pick this car from Japan in Aug. On the day there are only three to choose from, and that is out of about 1000 cars! I believe that was the best one on the day!
Anyway if you're interested, make me an offers!
I'm base in Preston, Lancashire!

·
Administrator
18,083 Posts
I think price for the FD2 are going up for the past years! It's getting harder and harder to find a good one, even it Japan. I've hand pick this car from Japan in Aug. On the day there are only three to choose from, and that is out of about 1000 cars! I believe that was the best one on the day!
Anyway if you're interested, make me an offers!
I'm base in Preston, Lancashire!
She looks a beauty.

If you're selling it, then place an ad with full spec in the Cars For Sale section ;)

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
I thought it was you mate!

I was at Stevie's when you dropped it off, too much for me at the mo but would love to see the S660 :D

Reactions: watercow

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thought it was you mate!

I was at Stevie's when you dropped it off, too much for me at the mo but would love to see the S660 :D
Hi mate
What a small world!
It is expensive due to all the extra carbon parts....
I'm thinking to keep it or use it as track car for the coming summer, then sale it for a cheaper price!
Or I might even consider to brake it up for parts!
Cheers!
P.s I'll be picking up the S660 tomorrow, then upload some photos! Keep watching!:grin2:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts