2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't been on it for a couple off weeks jus got back from Crete!! I remember him puttin it on and was in 2 minds!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool u will probably see mine parked in the drive! If ** heading towards the government buildings it's on ** left when u let that car go pass when u entered chalfont drive! U might see me walking my German Shepard usual on that road so il wave next time!! :)

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Cool u will probably see mine parked in the drive! If ** heading towards the government buildings it's on ** left when u let that car go pass when u entered chalfont drive! U might see me walking my German Shepard usual on that road so il wave next time!! :)
Yes mate, I often see your car parked there, won't be driving up to the government buildings much longer as it'll be closing early next year as we move to the city centre :(

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Parked on the grass!!! Not a really great place too park it!!! Lol yeh I heard that place is closing down!! Are they making way for some new houses on that plot off land??

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Yeah, they are actively marketing it now and there's planning for housing. Nothing confirmed but it looks like it'll be housing. It'll be odd not driving around there as I've worked on that site for 26 years now ..... showing my age :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts