1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts

·
*Lisa* Alabaster Princess
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd be up for a local meet, must bee a few on here that would come! Don't know any members off here expecpt a few peeps ive met at mimms!
+1 - local meet would be brilliant. Can't make the dates suggested in the Essex meet thread :(

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
If you're doing a meet in Harlow area I would go depending on date, as I'm only in Stortford!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Lol i think its l_harris121 i see all the time around Harlow (mainly by the pet shop near Tescos)
Theres enough people from the forum near Hoddesdon and Harlow but no Type R for me just a baby 1.4 [smilie=sadlook.gif]

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
+1 - local meet would be brilliant. Can't make the dates suggested in the Essex meet thread :(
Hey Lisa - it's now settled for 22nd July as it turned out I couldn't do the others after all. Really sorry you're not able to make it.

If you arrange one yourself I'll try and get there.

·
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol i think its l_harris121 i see all the time around Harlow (mainly by the pet shop near Tescos)
Theres enough people from the forum near Hoddesdon and Harlow but no Type R for me just a baby 1.4 [smilie=sadlook.gif]
Yeah that's me lol. :p

·
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Lisa - it's now settled for 22nd July as it turned out I couldn't do the others after all. Really sorry you're not able to make it.

If you arrange one yourself I'll try and get there.
Cheers Kat,

No worries, there'll be other times I'm sure. I'll let you know about any local meets and it's up to you :).

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts