2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted this on the forecourt while I was picking some parts up. 60 plate civinfo stockers anyone's old pride and joy on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
Random but... did you see the red nsx also? It's gorgeous!

Also your not in penicuik are you? See a nhb with red rims when I'm through there dropping a mate off.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Random but... did you see the red nsx also? It's gorgeous!

Also your not in penicuik are you? See a nhb with red rims when I'm through there dropping a mate off.

Oooo never seen that. Yeah in Penicuik but not the one with the red wheels lol. There's a nhb with red alloys silver centre caps. Mine are more pink as my mates say but they're candy raspberry haha

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
Oooo never seen that. Yeah in Penicuik but not the one with the red wheels lol. There's a nhb with red alloys silver centre caps. Mine are more pink as my mates say but they're candy raspberry haha

Haha!!

I normally see one in ladywood parked up on the main road. And think I've seen the one with the silver centre caps too!

I use the gym in penicuik so if you see a Milano red ctr with black mirrors and black wheels gimme a wave haha!

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Haha!!

I normally see one in ladywood parked up on the main road. And think I've seen the one with the silver centre caps too!

I use the gym in penicuik so if you see a Milano red ctr with black mirrors and black wheels gimme a wave haha!

Instead of waving just tell him to get his Mugen grill fitted before November :wink3:

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Ohh and I think that car is owned by a guy from Stirling... I can't remember his name but I met him at a meet in Livi...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha!!

Nah mine is parked a wee trek away from ladywood lol.
I will do
Instead of waving just tell him to get his Mugen grill fitted before November :wink3:
How about I hold up a sign

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
That's it... your getting a finger stuck up when I see you :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts