2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting having a bit of breakfast when you came through the drive through.

Love the Mugen grille, might even let the other half put one on ours now I've seen one in the flesh.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Not me, but a big thumbs up on the grill! Its mint :D My fav part of the car.. Im thinking you have said you like it before considering cost LOL! Maybe an early christmas pressie for Mr Gadgetman :rolleyes:

Im sure there is somewhere he can stick :sumo: on it :worms:

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Always wondered if that white plate at the front was removeable & where the front tow hook goes, thanks ;)

Have you got a rear tow hook on the m200?

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Always wondered if that white plate at the front was removeable & where the front tow hook goes, thanks ;)

Have you got a rear tow hook on the m200?
Maybe...
lol

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
That looks pretty cool. Easy to fit? Presumably you have to remove the very small hook that's there already and this just bolts on?

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
That looks pretty cool. Easy to fit? Presumably you have to remove the very small hook that's there already and this just bolts on?
No, you bolt it to the black hook already there, just tighten and youre away!

and yes, its easier to fit than a window sticker.. lol! thanks

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not me, but a big thumbs up on the grill! Its mint :D My fav part of the car.. Im thinking you have said you like it before considering cost LOL! Maybe an early christmas pressie for Mr Gadgetman :rolleyes:

Im sure there is somewhere he can stick :sumo: on it :worms:
I could live with the grill, yours looks great, but it's what it leads on to i'm concerned about. I'm always ever one nod in the wrong direction from a sun strip!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
No, you bolt it to the black hook already there, just tighten and youre away!

and yes, its easier to fit than a window sticker.. lol! thanks
Have you got a pic of it? Carbon wrap looks great btw!

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
The idea being you get an after market exhaust to fill those holes ;)

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
No Gadgetman no!
Yes yes yes!! This is the one for you Mrs Gadgetman

This one is called the Martelius and the main benefit is that its one sided, so you dont have to clean one of the exhausts holes again. You will like it!

Barely heard...

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks (or not as the case maybe) Guitaralmond......

Mr Gadget will have to earn some serious brownie points if he wants a new exhaust. At the moment is is in the minus brownie points, so it may be a while.

That said it does sound good, don't him I said so!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts