2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, was out today with with me mate Ian and his orange ST, we had taken the kids and missus's to a kids party but as both cars were clean I thought I'll take some pics of them together in the car park. The Banzai sticker was sent to me after I asked Banzai James in this thread http://www.civinfo.com/forum/general-discussion/49906-most-essential-ctr-mods.html Tracey categorically said I could not 'stick that' to the car, so I found a novel place to put it, she'll never lift the bonnet so I'm safe .................... as long as she doesn't read this thread ............ :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what the carpark to Frankie and Bennys? :rolleyes:

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Looking very smart, like that sticker too.

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At least he has an "FN" number plate. :D
lol good point, Ian did actually come to a civinfo meet in his ST!! (well sort of) It was the question of motorsport at Lookers Honda last year :)

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking very smart, like that sticker too.
everytime I open the bonnet now I have a big "BANZAI" go off in my head :facepalm: ......... the simple things make me smile lol

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Great photos Paul, the M200 wins the beauty contest for sure. And give me CW over Tango orange any day!! Oh and I really love that new plate of yours, by the way :D

Cheers

Nick

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
nice pics mate, love the sticker;)

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Very nice that

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Very nice car/s finish yours off with a wing and grill ha!
look good mate, a wing and grill would be sweet...
Very valid point, I'm not the biggest fan of the grill but the more I see of the wing the more I love it - think it would set your car off very nicely (can the wallet take the abuse though!!) :worms:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts