2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if it was anyone on here. On Saturday I saw a nice silver civic type R;) who passed me on the m56 motorway junction 12 section between the hours of 12:00pm-1:00pm. I was in the middle lane and you looked like you were heading to the A557 to go to the runcorn bridge? I was in the Black 2.2 Civic Type S.
I hope it was someone on here because I never see anyone when I go for a drive lol. :D

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wondered if it was anyone on here. On Saturday I saw a nice silver civic type R;) who passed me on the m56 motorway junction 12 section between the hours of 12:00pm-1:00pm. I was in the middle lane and you looked like you were heading to the A557 to go to the runcorn bridge? I was in the Black 2.2 Civic Type S.
I hope it was someone on here because I never see anyone when I go for a drive lol. :D
Oh well typical I never see any fellow civinfo members and I have finally ordered my civinfo.com sticker as well lol:p.

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
mmmm could have been me as I was coming back up from ABP... Black wheels???

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mmmm could have been me as I was coming back up from ABP... Black wheels???
Hi bobz_1986, To be honest I am not sure if it had black wheels but the driver did have quite a full head of blonde/brown'ish hair may be with plenty of gel lol from what I could see through the slight tint of the glass. shows how much attention I pay to the road lol. Nice car tho.:D

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Hi bobz_1986, To be honest I am not sure if it had black wheels but the driver did have quite a full head of blonde/brown'ish hair may be with plenty of gel lol from what I could see through the slight tint of the glass. shows how much attention I pay to the road lol. Nice car tho.:D

LOL, defo wasn't me then if it was blonde/brown'ish hair!

Should attend one of the meets, we have a few members in the north-west area... Nice to meet a few new faces every now and then...

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, defo wasn't me then if it was blonde/brown'ish hair!

Should attend one of the meets, we have a few members in the north-west area... Nice to meet a few new faces every now and then...
Shame, but nice to speak to different members of Civinfo.com. The Meets sound like a great idea! I will try and do that sooner than later hopefully. As I have now got my Civinfo.com sticker so just need to stick it on the car... How difficult can that be lol..:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts