2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
turbo's are just cheating
307 Posts
Its me!

That would be me on way back from bramhall, I noticed your car too, lovely motor.

No I didn't know my back light was out ill change it tomorrow- cheers

Az

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont think you would have seen me mate i was in white company MG6 1.8 turbo init 70mph in secong gear. flat as no go in it what so ever ha.

your welcome

·
307 Posts
Just realised mate that you saw me on the way to bramhall ( slip road m60) whilst I actually saw a black fn2 on the way back as per my comment above- sorry :)

Cheers for spot and light changed

Az

·
307 Posts
I live Denton mate!!!!!!! Literally 2 minutes from you- fancy a race lol - joking , its dangerous and far too chavvy :)

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what exhaust system are you running? not standard is it? any other mods?

im currently standard... 2008 NHW on rages

·
307 Posts
Its a mij custom exhaust and its by far nicest I have heard .....also its lowered on tein springs . got a cai on induction side. Cf bonnet and cf style spoiler relocated front plate . its also got a full sound install with a car PC too :) next time you go down to a meet let me know.

Cheers

Az

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did sound subtle, would like to hear it thru the rev range for sure as my centre box has just started to blow but the mrs has said she wont get in it if i get a loud one like i had on my last car (silver civic coupe with orange rims) being local you may have seen it around in the past as i had that for about 8 yrs.

cool same goes for you, i did used to attend stockports thursday nights a while back

·
307 Posts
Yep seen that civic coupe it was the Ek shape I saw though..... so im guessin same one seen in West End.

I have had a few Hondas myself, I have had an 2 EG Civics, one being SOHC VTEC and other VTI, I have had a MB6 Civic 5 door VTI and also had a CRX 1.6i non vtec. Then had a dc5 in white, sold it to a chap in hyde so still seen it about. then went turbo with a Scooby STI which when I had finished was running about 360 BHP, got stolen and ended up with my FN2 and its not a bad car, sometimes feels under powered but its the perfect balance to be honest and far better looking than my impreza!!!!!!

I used to go stockport 'cruise' awhile back but getting too old for it with kids lol.

If you see me about give me a shout and you can have a listen to it.

Az

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EJ8 to be exact ;) had the D16Y8 init. i really had my heart set on a DC5 myself before i bought this FN2 and yes i have seen that one around, i do feel the FN2 is ideal for our roads power wise. inbetween i had a paradise green crx del sol B16 turbo which i do miss.

no kids for me.... yet haha!

ill be sure to let on when i see you around

:VTECSMILEY:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts