2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Yup, i have got one and its ok, the only thing i have found though is because the reception isnt as good in the civics you may need to change the frequency a few times. Good though. xx

·
Premium Member
738 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've read these are pretty good, but I got a Kensington RDS transmitter and I thin it works well and charges the ipod. Scrolls track & artist name on radio display which is quite cool, and sounds reasonable IMO the same as an actual radio station, with very little hiss. We use it for trips to the highlands to visit family and finding a clear frequency is a doddle. (I find 107.9 works well around most of Glasgow) Managed to get a used one off ebay for around half the retail price.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I find the Macally Fm cup Transmitter OK but did need to retune several times driving from Dover to Leeds. The design is good in that it charges your ipod and it fits arm rest box when not in use. I have a 2nd Generation ipod Nano and it just clear of my arm when changing gear, the 3rd gen Nano is not as high so it should be better. Honda should have designed the radio unit to incorporate ipods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts