2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I did today..... Snow foamed dry and left for 15 minutes. Jet washed off and then washed with meguiars gold class, (still need 2 buckets for the 2 bucket method.... After washing I dried the car and then de-tarred best I could. Once that was done, used a quick meguiars detailer with a clay bar. Still need to buy a swirl mark remover and other finishing polishes so waxed with meguiars Nxt generation wax today. Finished the wheels with meguiars tyre gel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is paintwork guarantee for 6 years with Honda as I've noticed under the passenger mirror that the laquer is starting to peel.

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats got a lovely finish mate :) Top work
Cheers mate. Still notice imperfections though. Really bugs me. Never used to be in this detailing business until I saw on here what results you can gain. Lol

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
I believe so if you have a full Honda history and the appropriate checks have been carried out. Im sure someone will confirm

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Cheers mate. Still notice imperfections though. Really bugs me. Never used to be in this detailing business until I saw on here what results you can gain. Lol
Milano is a pain, I need a full paint correction as the previous owner loved the local "hand wash"

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looking good! Perfect weather for it today! Id love to be out doing mine, she's filthy! But alas, im at work all 7-6 today! :mad:
Feel your pain mate. Just not enough time in the week to do these things. The only problem with today is the sunlight but if it wasn't sunny then it would be raining so would have no chance! Lol

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Now that is a clean milano

Reactions: lloyd86

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Great work.

You should try Snap seal instead of clay bar. It also de-tars and remove it with naviwax.

Reactions: lloyd86

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Looks mint buddy good job :)

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well..... It's all gone down the pan with today's weather around here! At least it is protected for the time being....

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Made the most of the weather too, wish it had been to clean my car though lol
Watch this space though for pic's gaz bills will be along soon to show off what we managed to accomplish in one day, custom boot build for gaz looks the dogs if I say so myself, got covered in MDF once again but so worth it lol

Car looking clean as ever lloyd when ive had a go myself mate will have to get ya over and have a play with my christmas prezzy I got the mainz DA starter set off santa son

1 - 20 of 32 Posts