2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys n girls,

Just a quick write up from me - had this FN2 spaceship book in for my Winter Protection package (car belongs to Okehciv's son), currently on offer @ £150. Now is the best time of year to consider this treatment, before we run into the really bad weather which is almost inevitable these days :(

On arrival;

A few close ups revealed the true state the car was in..

Enough dirty car shenanigans, lets get down to the action!! :lol:

The finer details of the job were to lay down the Zaino Z2/Z8 combo as decided by facebook vote on my business page!! All the windows were sealed with G|Techniq G3, alloys with Zaino, tyres dressed with Zaino too :)

Thanks for looking! and don't forget to follow me on Facebook, and of course if you have any questiones then please fire away :)

Cheers,
Matt.

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,686 Posts
It's now a very nice clean & protected car. BTW if you thought that was dirty, wait til you see the pics of mine.

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Wasn't as dirty as I was expecting, Paul had led me to believe I had my work cut out on this one as it was filthy. I suppose relative to how it left it was in poor shape, but certainly not the worst I have had come in, not by a long way!! This was like the average I see at this time of year :)

·
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"
2,464 Posts
It's now a very nice clean & protected car. BTW if you thought that was dirty, wait til you see the pics of mine.
Join the club, mines having a snow foam bath as we speak because i feel sorry for it :p
Cracking work matt, as per

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Very nice Matt, havent seen the car since he got it back nor have I spoke to him but am sure he is well pleased.
Will tell him you have posted this so he can pop on and have a look cheers

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Very Nice, love that picture with the sun shining off the pillar just behind the door window

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Great job there, looking very clean now! How long did that take? Very tempted to book a protection with you and drive up to yours!

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the comments guys!!

Got alot of positive news on the horizon, exciting times ahead. Will be looking to do more training, both with me in Manchester and with an as yet undisclosed detailer at an alternative location to try and cover more of the UK ;)

Around the corner will be an exclusive Civinfo offer on window tinting aswell if anyone is interested in hearing more?

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Cracking job mate looks quality. Am thinking of getting my back 3 windows tinted. How much we looking at and how long would you need car for mate?

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi mate,

I'm looking to do a group buy, which I'll announce in due course (probably next week now), and I'll be looking to get just a handful of guys together so I can then offer them out at £120 for any grade tint with the highest quality film available :)

Takes between 2-3hrs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts