2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

The 2nd installment of the Civinfo Trilogy :popcorn:
Same brief as before, "Mini Magic Detail" / Maintenance Detail leading on from a visit earlier this year. They say sequels are never as good as the first, well I beg to differ, read on and see for yourself!!!

On arrival;

Some de-ironising images..

Now this is where it starts getting better. Last time Ste had chosen Swissvax Best of Show. The first installment in the series also had BoS. This needed to be toppled. Crystal Rock it is then!!

The end credit surprise :D

As always, all comments questions or thoughts are welcome. All work carried out by myself, Magic Detail.

Thanks for looking,
Matt.
www.magicdetail.co.uk

PS, don't forget to check out my Facebook page!!

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Ahhh you can see my car in the background.

Class job as per Matt. Ging kept it to himself that he had the Crystal Rock on it.

Such a rich person. Having said that, he is on 38K a year.

Reactions: Magic

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let's not argue over cost. RIDDELL spent more than you two combined, so there is only one winner when going down that route!!! Also, to put the record straight, I actually upgraded Ste to Crystal Rock at no extra cost over the BoS which is what he originally asked for, and that was due to their being a problem with the lower front lip which I had sorted for him the month prior - Lee you will remember it was not quite the correct 'piano black' finish the first time. It was rectified FOC and as a gesture of good will I decided and agreed with him that I would upgrade the paint protection. :)

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pretty good Matt
Visually is the Crystal Rock MUCH better than BOS?
Decide for yourself mate. I could see a difference as I had them both in my possession at the same time. It was my intention to do a "double trouble" photoshoot of them both finished but I was literally working until 9pm every day solid for about 10 days, and amongst all that sadly I had a personal tragedy when a good friend and influential member of "Team Magic" passed away between doing Lee's and Ste's cars :(

BoS:

CR:

The finish is a little sharper, glossier. Agree?

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Yeah mines better ;-)

Cheers for the pics Matt they are perfect. Superb job and always recommend your work. I don't really need to say much, the photos do it for me.

See you in 6 months :-D

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Just a shame yours has that dreadful saints sticker. Ruined.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Brilliant job again buddy.

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
really good work, like the car too.

The Crystal Rock look's to have more of a wet/glaze look to it going from the picture which is what i prefer

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Same here mate. The glossier then the better in my opinion.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
You'd expect it to be glossier for the extra cash though.

It does look RIDDELL when clean. I bet RIDDELL keeps looking at his car and thinking "OMG, THIS LOOKS RIDDELL!"

1 - 20 of 30 Posts