2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just thought I'd show you some sneak preview pics of my own bespoke wax I am currently developing. We are only in the early stages here btw, this is the first version. I hope you like it, and when I say developing I genuinely mean I am developing it and not only for myself (of which I will have the 'master edition') but also for release to my clients to add to their own collection. I have versions 2, 3 and 4 winging their way to me as we speak. This is a true boutique wax, and so will be reassuringly expensive!! :cool:

Anyway, I hope you like, and I will update the thread later with a video a forum member made earlier today when he come round for a chin wag and to see what I was up to! Needless to say he couldn't believe his eyes ;)

Enough clarity and flake pop to shake a stick at :worms:

More info to follow...

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all.

Short video here:

@Shaun - yes of course this is an area which needs work without compromising the aesthetics. Application isn't a problem for me, but it would benefit the end user if it had a more conventional application method. This version is not great coming off a pad, hence hand app, and flash cures (2-3mins) before requiring removal, which at this stage is a little grabby. It is however a WIP and I have other varients en route for testing and development. This is totally bespoke, my formula, not a generic which is coloured and scented to suit - this is the first and only of its type in that jar :)

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Brief update, this is still on-going. I have taken to trialling on 'real world' cars rather than exotics now :lol: Obviously our Borse has some on his front wing which I presume is still going well as he has not said otherwise!!

Liquid Yellow Clio 197 here from the weekend;

Magic Detail 4th prototype (simply 'MD4')..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts