2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my Civic.

Owned it since new, and its a 08 GT. I have done a few mods already.

- Hondata group N ECU
- HKS Catback
- HKS Suction reloaded
- CPL Manifold

Xenon 55w all over...

18" Pirelli Pzero 225/40

....in winter

18" Nokian Hakkapelitta 7 with dubs (best wintertyres ever)

Some pics

Ordered Tomason TN4 8,5x18" today from Germany.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.. :D

Ive mailed a bit with abpmotorsport today.. I want the eibach pro kit 30mm.. Anyone got it? Having a bit trouble deciding to go 15 or 30mm?? Also need TUV papers to get it approved by norwegian law.. Dave said I might find TUV on their website www.eibach.com... Cant seem to find them though..

·
Down and Dirty
347 Posts
Thanks.. :D

Ive mailed a bit with abpmotorsport today.. I want the eibach pro kit 30mm.. Anyone got it? Having a bit trouble deciding to go 15 or 30mm?? Also need TUV papers to get it approved by norwegian law.. Dave said I might find TUV on their website www.eibach.com... Cant seem to find them though..
My Eibachs came with the TÜV papers included in the box...

This reseller has the TÜV papers as a pdf download (look for "Gutachten" on the right side of the screen) Eibach Tieferlegungsfedern Honda Civic VIII (06-) Dreitrer (FN) Pro-Kit

This is for the 25mm springs for the CTR, maybe you want different ones, but they have the TÜV for all the Eibachs.

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Great photos man!! great background too..have you anything else planned for the car?

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
This is for the 25mm springs for the CTR, maybe you want different ones, but they have the TÜV for all the Eibachs.
The 25mm springs are for the diesel 2.2, the CTR/petrol options are 15mm and 30mm.

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Well yeah, coilovers are adjustable so obviously you'll get whatever drop you want with them ;)

I assumed you were talking about the eibach springs that everyone seems to go for here.

·
Down and Dirty
347 Posts
The 25mm springs are for the diesel 2.2, the CTR/petrol options are 15mm and 30mm.

Ok then the resellers got things wrong... they're selling 25mm for the CTR as well.

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Ok then the resellers got things wrong... they're selling 25mm for the CTR as well.
I could always be wrong, but those are the options I've heard bandied around for eibachs.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great photos man!! great background too..have you anything else planned for the car?
Thanks **!
Realistic dream is Compressor and Quaife ATB Differential.

Im wating on my 18"x8,5 Tomason TN4's from Germany :D

And finally decided to go for the 30MM EIBACHs from abpmotorsports. Ordered today:popcorn2:

Also getting my windows tinted next month.

Black, clean, wide, low..

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
[Magnus] - hi there ! ...

I don't think you need any documentation for lowering the car here - it's widening the track that is mentioned in what I read ...

So, there shouldn't be a problem with the springs, but you could fail the EU \ EØS inspection, with the wider wheels ...

I've got 15mm hub spacers fitted, which would be a 'fail' with the Summer wheels, but just squeaks through with the narrower Winter wheels (my test month is December :D) ...

And my insurance company weren't concerned about anything I've had done - all declared - no cost impact ...

p.s. - Trondheim "meet" in the Summer ? - look in the meetings section ...

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/meetings/50583-scandinavian-meet-trondheim-july-2nd-2011-a.html

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Scandinavian meet = Fantastic ;)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts