2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to ask a question that already has an answer somewhere, but after 10 minutes of searching I have had no luck.

Those of you who replaced the main beam lights, can you re-post where you got them from, I parked in front of a shop window last night and the "yellow" ones fitted look stupid next to the HID headlights.

Many thanks

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that, I just need to get them ordered, need to make my car stand out from the crowd, spotted another Milano Red Civic in the area today, I think it lives round the corner, although I don't think it was an EX, might even have been an SE.

Does anyone know of that Lambo door conversion was real? That would stand out!

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
You'd really only want to do that conversion on a 5 door Civic - so you can still bale out of the rear when you park in a multi-storey...

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Pottsy said:
You'd really only want to do that conversion on a 5 door Civic - so you can still bale out of the rear when you park in a multi-storey...
...and don't forget to leave the child-locks OFF :oops:

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have emailed the UK distributor, I will let you know the outcome. The website has some prices on it, 1500 Euros for the Citroen C4. Fitting is around another 500

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Lookin at the videos they don't look what I would call 'solid'. plus he is a bit of a skinny lad getting in and out. As I keep telling the wife 'I am in Shape! Rounds a Shape!"

Mal

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry :oops:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts