2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Hi,

Sorry i know its in my service book but I'm workimg away from home for a while so don't have it on me.

Can someone tell me what the service interval is on the FN2? Is it every 12,500 miles or every 9,000 miles? Sorry to be a pain.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
every 12500 miles or 12 months which ever comes first - you did read the wiki article in referenced in the first post didn't you :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
every 12500 miles or 12 months which ever comes first - you did read the wiki article in referenced in the first post didn't you :facepalm:
The FN2's engine isn't listed in the wiki table as far as I can see.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
The FN2's engine isn't listed in the wiki table as far as I can see.
Correct :)

But it doesn't mention any other model designations either just Diesel or Petrol :popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Correct :)

But it doesn't mention any other model designations either just Diesel or Petrol :popcorn2:
If you take a look in the petrol table it mentions engine types (L13A7 and R18A2), but not the engine type used in the FN2.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Hi yes i looked at the article but didn't apply to the FN2, so is it still every 12,500 miles?

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
I take it the L13A7 is the 1.4 petrol and the R18A2 is the 1.8 petrol

I'm sorry then I may be wrong about the FN2 service schedule - perhaps you should post in the Type-R section ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Does anyone have a spare Honda Service book i can purchase/have? When i bought the car it didn't come with any documents (service book, owners manual, etc). I would be very grateful if someone can help me out. Thankyou

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
I noticed the info in the maintenance schedule doesn't mention the K20Z4 engine.
Does that suggest it isn't relevant for the Type R?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello All,

Bizarre question... I'm looking at the Service schedule in the Wiki. It has two versions. One says (European model) and the other doesn't mention a location (for model). Does the UK model fall under the European model or the non-european model one?

Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
:) I've read my question back and yep that makes sense...

It was supposed to read, there's a section called "European" and a section that does not state any geographical area (what I incorrectly stated as "non-European")...

·
Registered
1 Posts
link is dead ?

Hi all,

I have a Civic FK2 (European, Germany) but my service book lists only service tables for models outside EU! weird... So I tried to access the link in the first post of this thread but the page doesn't open, it says the following error message:
Configuration: includes/config.php exists, but is not in the 3.6+ format. Please convert your config file via the new config.php.new.

Could someone help?

Many Thanks
Raphael

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Hi all,

I have a Civic FK2 (European, Germany) but my service book lists only service tables for models outside EU! weird... So I tried to access the link in the first post of this thread but the page doesn't open, it says the following error message:
Configuration: includes/config.php exists, but is not in the 3.6+ format. Please convert your config file via the new config.php.new.

Could someone help?

Many Thanks
Raphael
Here you go

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts