2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well it looks like some drunken bum though he would use the bonnet of my car to use as a trampoline. At least my mirror was not touched, but it looks like someone has run up and jumped on and off the bonnet on the drivers side.

I have contacted chips away. But I feel this tosspot has landed just on the wrong spot due to the lines on the bonnet. Annoying as feck as I do like the bonnet shape the best about the car, I only glimpse at the damage briefly as I am still to angry to deal with it 100%.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Christ I know...as I said they could have taken a mirror off, which would have needed repairing straight away and could have cost a packet.

This *is* just cosmetic, I keep telling myself that.

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Dunno if the dent guys could get that out ok or not.

Bonnets are a pain in the hole to repair because of the frame held onto the skin by bond.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah so do I.

I also fear the worst for the bonnet, its also scratched to buggery where his foot has been slipping on it as well.

I was quite chuffed that the parking dents were almost non existent, which is quite rare as my wife usually parks next to every idiot going with my last few cars. Then someone does this and it puts you off the car. Sad indeed....

·
Premium Member
1,643 Posts
About two years ago not long after I moved in to my new house we were having the drive done so I could get both cars on the drive.

Parked in the road about 2-3am in the morning I heard a bit of noise so proceeded to look at the window.

To my amazement there was some little scrot standing on the roof of my mrs car. Needless to say the little sssssssshhhhit got the fright of his life when he heard/ Saw me and gobbed it face first of the roof before gettin up and running off

Hope you get it sorted! Have u checked ** roof?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah roof is fine. The footmarks go off towards the drivers door. Like I say Im lucky with the mirror, because when it was parked the drivers side was next to the kerb and the mirror was out.

Hopefully it rains for the next few years, you cant see the crease when its covered in rain droplets. :facepalm:

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
And then is when I reach for my shotgun!

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
That's shocking! It happined to me when I had my old corsa (dented roof. dented bonnet & drivers wing mirror off) but I caught the little c*nt & I won't tell you what happined!. I'm just up the road from you In paisley aswell.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Been quoted £185 from a place in Glasgow. That's for a repair and paint.

Chips way has never got back to me....business must be too good at the moment.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts