2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

· Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Bulbs

I am currently running MTEC headlight bulbs all round. With recent price increase I decided to see what competitors have in stock. Opted for a set of these bad boys to see if they are any good. Temperature rating is pretty spot on with MTECs so lets see how they go...

Technology Electronic device Minidisc Mouse

· Registered
82 Posts
View attachment 234209

Hi,

Could you please tell me how you installed the mugen spoiler, im sooo keen to do this on my car as well

· Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Bit late

View attachment 234209

Hi,

Could you please tell me how you installed the mugen spoiler, im sooo keen to do this on my car as well

Well a bit of a late one but it is Tigersealed on as I did not want to drill into the boot. Drilling is fine but I just don't want another issue to worry about. If you going to take that path, make sure you use a good sealant in the drill holes to avoid puddles in the boot :)

· Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Lights

I am currently running MTEC headlight bulbs all round. With recent price increase I decided to see what competitors have in stock. Opted for a set of these bad boys to see if they are any good. Temperature rating is pretty spot on with MTECs so lets see how they go...

View attachment 278593
Might as well blow some cobwebs off this thread :D

These bulbs are worth having as they do give off brighter beam and a bit more range than MTEC ones. However, the OSRAM retain factory milky color so if you after something whiter, make sure you go for a colder one of those.

UPDATE!

- Just grabbed a set of LED bulbs and see what it is all about. Taken me this long but pretty excited :D
- Next on the list is the long awaited polybushing. Got Powerflex Black Series rear beam bushed to go in 1st and then focus on the full front conversion.

· Registered
82 Posts
Thanks for advice, this will be very helpful as i also prefer not drill into car.

· Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Glad to help :) When are you fitting it ?

101 - 106 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.