2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the Forum.I own type R FN2. Has Milltek Exhaust and K&N filter fitted. Thinking of lowering suspension 15mm using EIBACH spring kit but concerned about ground clearance ie road humps etc. Any comments would be appreciated before I proceed.

Many Thanks

Malc

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
I am new to the Forum.I own type R FN2. Has Milltek Exhaust and K&N filter fitted. Thinking of lowering suspension 15mm using EIBACH spring kit but concerned about ground clearance ie road humps etc. Any comments would be appreciated before I proceed.

Many Thanks

Malc
Hiya :)

I fitted mine over a week ago and I work in an area with high speed bumps and not scraped once

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
hello & welcome :)

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Welcome buddy, I was contemplating eibachs and lowering 15mm but worried about getting on and off the DFS ferry as their ramps are steep so worried about scrapping the front. Still got no reply reference that. :-(

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
I have those springs (drops the 1.8 by 25mm, to the same height as a CTR with 15mm) - better on speed bumps \ potholes \ etc. than before ...

Only thing to watch for is low kerbs - and as for ferry ramps, I use them every year, totally problem free ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts