2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Its a cake, not a biscuit
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got roped in to help a good friend out last night, proper spur of the moment. (They was pretty much asked to leave the room they were renting....nice)

Who needs 30mm lowering springs!! :D

Snug!!

Safety first!!

·
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In there is a boxed 32" Tv, Ikea TV unit (built)...and womens clothes & shoes (which is like mens clothes & shoes, but exactly 10 times more!)

Its funny, everything actually fitted puuurfectly!! Granted she may have had to have a Duvet cover on her lap...but it all still fitted! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
surely the tenancy agreement wouldnt allow them to be thrown out without 7days written notice?

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
I managed to get 10 sacks of b&q garden mulch in the back of mine. Suffice to say that the space in the back with the seats down is cavernous.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
I may take a photo of mine next time I go fishing, get LOADS in the back of it. It's one of the reasons why I went civic over the other competitors tbh!

·
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Having them seats go flat is such a big gain! And having that hidden compartment is perfect for them misc/fragile items! I knew the space is generous...but i was shocked everything fitted in one hit! (ever if the rears partially rubbed on the arches! :D

Had a flat pack kingsize Ikea Malm bedframe in it a couple of months back, fitted perfect and boot closed!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts