2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, im new here... just bought myself to a 58reg alabaster silver civic type r gt. pick it up on saturday morning and i was wondering if there are many on here from my neck of the woods?? that being north east wales?

chris.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks very much :)

i used to be big into modding cars and meets etc with my old corsa and astra but the i bought a baby bimmer and went away from all this, now im soon to have my ctr i wouldnt mind a few meets again. not going mad on the modding though, maybe hids will be about as far as i go lol dont want to ruin an already awesome car :p

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Hi and welcom im from cardiff but lives in newport mate

Reactions: yamaha1634

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ahh im quite often in wrexham area as i have friends down there :) il give you a flash if i see you. that does of course mean im going to be flashing at every milano red ctr i see for the next couple of months as i dont know which one is you :p

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
ahh im quite often in wrexham area as i have friends down there :) il give you a flash if i see you. that does of course mean im going to be flashing at every milano red ctr i see for the next couple of months as i dont know which one is you :p
Ha excellent, well my OEM wheels have been powercoated in a custom anthracite/dark grey colour and I have a civinfo sticker on the back so it should stand out!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.