2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Do you have Garmin Express installed? I see version 2019.0 - That is for the 9G Though, not sure there would be any difference for the 10G.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes 2019 Map update now showing in Garmin Express. File size is larger at 7.84GB.

Garmin Express is now also updated to ver 6.10.0.0

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
I updated to the 2018 maps back in January, a very easy process using a USB stick via Garmin Express. Although, I only ever use CarPlay for navigation now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was notified by Garmin Express about the Europe 2019 update, and tried but failed to download it to a memory stick. Got an red bar and error message during the download. Tried several times without success. Have given up now. No solution to this problem found

X There was an error installing the update X

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes the update shown in my Garmin Express has also been removed. Just refers to 2018 and says my software is up to date.

Interestingly the 2019 update has also been removed for a standalone Garmin sat nav I also have.

·
Super Moderator
3,325 Posts
It downloaded and installed on my memory stick with no problem. I have held off putting it on my car till later.

·
Administrator
20,945 Posts
Yes the update shown in my Garmin Express has also been removed. Just refers to 2018 and says my software is up to date.

Interestingly the 2019 update has also been removed for a standalone Garmin sat nav I also have.
My Garmins are on 2019.20 without issue.

·
Super Moderator
3,325 Posts
My DS61 has 2019.20 maps and GE is still offering that, but the Honda pen on GE has gone back to 2018.0 even though I have 2019.0 maps on it from yesterday.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts