2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I have a mugen with a single exit tegiwa and tegiwa carbon intake looking at purchasing a hondata flashpro soon and want it mapping.
What would the cost be and what type of gains would I be looking at ? I know there not going to be to great without manifold.
Also do you have other garages you use in different areas ? As I live in Gloucester it's a bit of a drive to get to your selfs
Didn't know if you have other places you use for different areas
Look forward to hear from you

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Hello

Your better off speaking to the company that will be doing the mapping for you. Saw your post on the CTRO Facebook asking for places to go as we were too far for you to drive.

You won't be disappointed though. Speak to Kerrie at Eurospec as they will be closest to you ;)

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just didn't know if you had place about the country.
Looks like when I'm ready will be making a trip up as well it seems it 2 1/2 hours away so may as well go the extra distance to get it done properly.
What gains am I looking at once I got the flashpro , tegiwa single exit and tegiwa air intake ?
And time scale to do the mapping
Prefer to drive the distance and get it done right the first time and any one I need t speak to in advance to book it in

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Gains vary car to car and especially if its been looked after properly or not but plenty of people out there that have had it done to swap notes with.

Biggest difference is in overall drivability though. Much sharper throttle response and quicker pickup as well as better mpg.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds great looking really for better mid range power also sounds just what I'm looking for

1 - 7 of 7 Posts