2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guessed it was abut time I started a mod thread for my milano red FN2. I've had her over a year now and have started adding small mods, this will be a long process but come next year it should pick up a bit!

Anyway...

Mods so far...
OEM 18 inch gloss black
Grille badge/side decals
NHB wing mirror caps
Climair wind deflectors
Japspeed shortshifter (will be getting changed to tegiwa)
HKS RSK
Mtec grooved discs
Red stuff pads (will be upgraded to ferodo soon)
Hel braided lines
Pioneer double din
MR JP 6000k bulb upgrade
LED sidelights/Numberplate lights (MR JP)
Red LED interior lights
Skunk2 gear know
Civinfo sticker!

Future plans
Mugen grille (ordered - on its way from Japan)
GP front splitter
Js racing aero bonnet
Mugen vented fenders
Mugen fog scoops
Mugen rear splitter
Mugen spoiler/Seeker spoiler
Window tints
Spoon wide angle wing mirrors
Miltek /custom exhaust
New manifold
FD2 oil pump
Flash pro
Eibach springs -15mm (possibly coilivers)
BBK
Full front end spray when new parts go on.

These will come in no specific order but are definitely on the cards!

Here she was the day I picked her up...

And here she is now...

Attachments

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Very nice :cool:

Where did you get the red on black wheelcap stickers/caps? I understand they are 70mm, but my new wheels mean I'm after some 40mm ones.

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man!

The stickers I got from loxys forum a guy called mook. When I got my alloys done I got them stuck on and lacquered.

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gosh, how did you not already have a build thread going.

Crackin' lists for a great looking car.

Keep it up.
Thanks mate!!
I know I really should have started one ages ago but I was being a lazy so and so! ;)

Looking good so far! Will be good to see it when you get that bonnet!!!
Thanks Al! I know I've been after the bonnet for a while! Hoping to get one before the end of the year! Bought my grille as the "start of my front end transformation" haha so I doubt the bonnet will be long after!

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
I was tempted by the bonnet but thinking its about time I started saving for something else!! So GP kit for me then I'm good to go... or so I say!!! Also will keep you updated on Scottish meets etc but all we have planned is for Japday at Knockhill just now

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha thanks Farqui!

Your never finished Al ;) yeah I really like the GP kit also. The front Mugen bumper is also screaming at me though, just feel that I won't make it over bumps with the extension once I'm lowered.

Thanks for that mate. I'm hoping to make japday. But I'm also keen for some local meets once they get sorted also

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Haha thanks Farqui!

Your never finished Al ;) yeah I really like the GP kit also. The front Mugen bumper is also screaming at me though, just feel that I won't make it over bumps with the extension once I'm lowered.

Thanks for that mate. I'm hoping to make japday. But I'm also keen for some local meets once they get sorted also
At this rate there is nothing going to happen soon :lol:

You should be fine with bumps if you are going for 15s... One of my pals has a Mugen front end with a 50mm drop and he manages most of them!!

Up to 21 cars from Type R Scotland for Japday now! Most of them are on here too

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
50mm?! Christ!

Sounds like it'll be a good day! Hope the weather holds up! I'm putting in for the time off so hoping I can come!

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
50mm?! Christ!

Sounds like it'll be a good day! Hope the weather holds up! I'm putting in for the time off so hoping I can come!
Just give Paul Smith on here a shout (in my friends) he will let you know of the plans, think its £8 plus £10 if you are taking a passenger.

And yeah 50mm on coilovers!!! Plenty rubbing!

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Meant to ask... where did you get a strawberry air freshener??? I can only find cherry in the red ones!!

Great question for a mod thread :lol:
Haha:D

I got that in asda but I haven't been able to find one since :(

All about that vanillaroma now ;)

1 - 20 of 292 Posts