2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
That was me alright! Out for my evening vtec:) Off work for a week so will be cruising about quite abit! Didn't see your CW, or was it the good old two feet and a heartbeat?

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
doofus seems to be doing some civic stalking ;) i rarely go belfast and he spotted me :D

Ya should have came over and said hi dude would have been funny LOL

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was me alright! Out for my evening vtec:) Off work for a week so will be cruising about quite abit! Didn't see your CW, or was it the good old two feet and a heartbeat?
Lol yea was out on foot - need to get some of the exercise you know! thought the reg looked familar, those rages definitely look best on the silver!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
doofus seems to be doing some civic stalking ;) i rarely go belfast and he spotted me :D

Ya should have came over and said hi dude would have been funny LOL
Right place at the right time and all that! although that was a tad weird at 2am spotting you lol - civic stalking - yes..I can see that becoming a new hobby of many odd people - like me :p

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
trust me its already a habit of mine...I can name you a few places where civics stay and their not just in my area! Even name one in newcastle :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts