2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying a second hand martelius exhaust for my fn2 and was wondering what size downpipe gasket I would need to purchase. The 2.25 inch 3 bolt gasket or the 2.5 inch 3 bolt gasket.
Cheers guys

·
Registered
50 Posts
cho Sully, what the news? How does it sound? Does the gasket fits nice 'n snug? ;)
Did you already screwed that cat back on?

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had it fitted a few days ago and let me just say it's loud! I bought the 2.5 and 2.25 gaskets but the 2.25 fitted better so stuck that on it. Does sound amazing but is very loud. Still getting used to the sound of the thing and when to change gears to keep it quiet haha.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Had it fitted a few days ago and let me just say it's loud! I bought the 2.5 and 2.25 gaskets but the 2.25 fitted better so stuck that on it. Does sound amazing but is very loud. Still getting used to the sound of the thing and when to change gears to keep it quiet haha.
These are some good news!
Enjoy the sound. :smile3:

I have fitted an 'Ulter Sport' muffler (absorption design only). After ~ 1000km the sound is pretty much a sporty sound. -Deep frequent and bassy-

Oh man, I have to throw that mid section muffler into the wasteland-it kills some higher frequencies over 4k.

Buddy, butter my butt and call me a biscuit the Martelius is louder, I tell you!:laugh2:

·
Registered
145 Posts

The Martelius was the best investment I ever made. Never get bored of the roar when it's in vtec you get a nice rasp as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts