2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there i am driving through Birmingham when i see a Honda garage. Now as im about to buy new i thought this might be my opportunity to finally have a good look around a Civic. Firstly, as im walking around the Civics on the forecourt a salesman bowls over asking what im interested in. I say i want a 2.2 EX diesel in Black to which he shows me a Blue 1.4 DSI then asks if im interested in trading my Mercedes in for it. I drive a Saab 93. By now im expecting Jeremy Beadle to come flying through the hedge. Anyway 1 hour down the line i still dont get answered the following questions. Any help??

1) Can you order different 17 inch wheels as in the brochure without paying 650.00 for them?
2) Can you order just the front spoiler and not the front, rear & side skirts that cost a disgraceful 1200.00
3) Dont laugh, but other than the red starter button do you need to insert a card type key?

Thanks

·
Registered
430 Posts
Moley RUFC said:
1) Can you order different 17 inch wheels as in the brochure without paying 650.00 for them?
Thanks
This is my problem with ordering a EX. It appears you cannot order 17inch wheels as a factory order - end of !

You are correct that an ES with 16inch wheels can be upgraded to 17 for £650. But, a car that already has 17's does not have the option. What should really happen is that the cost of 17 to 17 (i.e. sport or EX) should be next to nothing, maybe a fitting charge of some type.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Moley RUFC said:

3) Dont laugh, but other than the red starter button do you need to insert a card type key?

Thanks
Normal key, insert and turn to position 2 (where dash lighs come o and fans start whirring). Press button. Try to hide big grin!

·
Registered
180 Posts
wow that was good service

3. it has a normal key you put in and turn then push the button to start engine, turn engine off with the key
dont know the other bits

·
Registered
226 Posts
Think you can order front spoiler seperately. Should be in the price list you should have been given.

If you didn't get one let me know and I will check tomorrow

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you could find out for me how much the front spoiler would be i would be grateful

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts