2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Shake & Bake!
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just found out that next month my mates FN2 HKS Type R will be in fast car.

He brought it from Alan Day Honda and it was a HKS demo for the FN2 with all the parts fitted were at the time one off. Car has HKS coilovers, HKS exhaust, HKS caps in bay, LSD, Hondata ECU and HKS panel filter. He has fitted custom graphics, 18" Dare Alloys, Alpine IVA 505 dash DVD screen and car is now sponsered by Focal who will be doing the audio. It really is a marmite car but worth a peek when its out ill see if he will let me post some pics on here of it! :eek:

This guy is minted he also has a PUG 106 GTI with 160Db audio system in it and a Evo IV which has had 25k alone thrown at engine and will running approx 750BHP when finished!

·
Shake & Bake!
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Same here, and those girls really need to shave their legs....

Tom

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
I love the way he has dirty women to buff the car with their bottoms.

·
Shake & Bake!
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
was not keen at the graphics at first but they grew on me.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Nice them girls look good to ;)

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
HKS are quality.. Seeing as they have put a bit into this car, it must be some car... wait for it, Graphics aside. :p

Edit: I'm with Stymkow, get the Evo up. :razz:

·
Shake & Bake!
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Pic was taken at Heatwave car show few years ago when we shoed the car for Initial D film (yes his car was used in film)

This only one i have on my work PC however when I get ill go onto facebook and get some! It runs 2x NOS in boot, and alot of specials goodies under bonnet. Estimated 0-60 once finished will be 2.9sec high boost 4.0 low boost :eek:

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Was just about to say I recognise the decals....I want the AE86...very nice evo that

·
Shake & Bake!
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill post some pics of engine bay tonight its awesome especially his carbon rocker cover with anime lady on it!

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I hope those girls have microfibre panties on - I'd hate for them to scratch the paintwork!

Each to their own on the graphics, I thought it was just an odd reflection in the first photo!

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
I'm not entirely sure what that graphic is meant to be. Either way it spoils a perfectly nice looking Type R

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
the fn looks very high for a car with coilovers

·
Registered
497 Posts
FN2 is nothing special to me.

Pic was taken at Heatwave car show few years ago when we shoed the car for Initial D film (yes his car was used in film)

This only one i have on my work PC however when I get ill go onto facebook and get some! It runs 2x NOS in boot, and alot of specials goodies under bonnet. Estimated 0-60 once finished will be 2.9sec high boost 4.0 low boost :eek:
But OMG I remember that movie! Awesome Evo and movie!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts