2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our relationship with Mugen Euro is now stronger than ever and with parts arriving every few days, together with the on-going builds of the M20's they need to make some more room.

From Today until the 1st May as a special offer I am able to offer free fitting on all parts ordered before the 1st May. Fitting will be subject to our workshop availability and will be at anytime after the cut off date.

One for you Daz.;)

Note: This offer is only applicable to parts ordered through us and in the case of the suspension, covers the fitting only and not the geometry setup.

If you need any more information or specific details please email me direct at: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Bugger.... I've just downloaded the mugen FN2 parts catalogue and printed it out... I'm no doubt going to order something... Again... Could be a premature purchase of the suspension... TDi how much is fitting normally?

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Also.. Should this not be called April madness? If all purchases must be in April?! :)

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah but April doesn't start with M and May is cuttoff. ...... But I do see what you mean.

Fitting alone is normally £230 incl VAT setup is couple hours extra and not included ;)

·
Shake & Bake!
1,472 Posts
This include Mugen Shortshift? TGM have quoted me just under £300 inc fitting. What can you do?

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
What about mugen front diff?? How much? And what's the saving on the fitting??

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LSD is £1681.55 incl VAT
Fitting is normally about £300

To be honest here I would ge going for a Wavetrac which is cheaper but the Mugen one is very good and can be used in Hi end track work.
The 888 Britcar Civic we were supporting last year was running a Mugen one and was overall class winner. :cool:

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
cool..think its about time i get my finger out!!hard when youve no job lol

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
People should take advantage of this, if they aren't happy fitting parts themselves - can make decent savings on labour :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Come on down for a couple of days.
Good Premier Inn just down the road, couple of good pubs local as well.
also got Trafford Centre short Taxi ride away or train trip to spend any money you have left over.;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts