2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right am thinking about selling my ctr as I have probably only driven it twice in the last 3 months!
Think it should go to someone who is going to use it!
The car is immaculate not a single stone chip or scratch, has covered about 5 k miles and is always topped up with millers fully synthetic oil.
The spec

10 plate ctr gt
Gp pack front and rear bumpers
Type r mats
Honda footwell lighting
6 months tax
Car has also had supagard paint and interior treatment,also included in this package is keycare if you lose your keys,still 6 months left and also the windows have been etched with a security number and registered on the isr( international security register)

I know I won't get my money back and I don't need to sell it but I just don't see the point in keeping it,every time I go to drive this I see my s15 and can't resist lol

Thought I would ask your opinions on price as they vary so much online from 15-18 k with all different kinds of mileage

So what do you reckon?

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
13 - 14k at a guess.

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
its a lovely motor mate but sadly the forecourts have many 07 and 08 models going for £10-£11k with low mileage. You might be subject to a little wait or may have to price competitively for a quick sale.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well as I said I don't need to sell so may put it at a higher price and see what happens,tbh I still wouldn't be losing that much on it. Just don't see the point in it sitting doing nothing but losing me money !
Been thinking about it for a few months now so just have to see what happens

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
Well as I said I don't need to sell so may put it at a higher price and see what happens,tbh I still wouldn't be losing that much on it. Just don't see the point in it sitting doing nothing but losing me money !
Been thinking about it for a few months now so just have to see what happens
dont do it chris!!!:(

·
1,839 Posts
Hahaha it don't feel the same cleaning the type r with out you. ;)
I am just bored of it,and now I have sold my mods its just not the same,tbh I miss ruby:(
well where was my invite then???
RUBY!!!!!!!!!:)

·
1,839 Posts
Haven't spoken to you in ages!
Probably why the civic hasn't been cleaned for a while too lol
I know,I should never have sold ruby,this car was never the same
ruby was great... i wonder where she is now?:(
mines covered in sap..for all the ocd people on here,i know ive let the side down and im sorry!!

·
1,839 Posts
She was great! I really miss that car one of the most entertaining cars I have had!
What's happened to u?we were always cleaning your car! You not been keeping on top of it recently?
been the last thing on my mind and after 3yrs of ownership the novelty of cleaning it wears thin!!:(
ruby and her entertainment was funny..:)

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You had it 3 years now! Blimey,time flies !
I know what you mean though once I started getting stone chips on ruby I didn't want to clean her as much because I didn't want to see the damage lol

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
If you do get rid of it make sure you take the GP pack off and put your standard splitters on as accessories don't add any extra value to the car (so says my Honda stealer)

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's what my honda dealer told me too,unfortunately I sold my splitters a while ago doesn't bother me though,maybe having the splitters will help sell the car because it is slightly different to all the others for sale atm

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Hey chris =)

Thought you were selling last year to fund the S15? Need some update on that badboy, got the wide body yet? loved it when I saw it last year.

btw wheels are going on (have orig with winter tyres on now) as soon as I can get the bloody locking nuts off.. have lost the key and the local honda here is german.. sorry I mean clueless.

Also gotta go back to potenzas as the T1Rs are barely legal :D

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Haha yes mate was going to sell it but had loads on and just haven't gotten round to it.
The widebody idea has been scrapped as apparently after 8-12 months you will need to get it resprayed because the frp gets warped really easily and tbh if I am going to be spending over 2k on a kit I don't really wanna have to do touch ups once a year!!!
So am looking into a vertex rear and gp sports front now(even though its discontinued I have been assured for the right price I could get one made)

So other than that have been working on getting it planted and running well ready for my next big power upgrade(hoping for around 400bhp) check my thread.http://www.civinfo.com/forum/gallery/33552-my-new-toy-23.html u will see what I have been up to!
How's yours coming along???any further updates?normally dealers have a master key for locking nuts,when I used to work bmw audi and mercedes they all had master keys in the workshop .
The toyos go quick but boy do they grip!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts