2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Maybe it's time to properly introduce myself...

2K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  jeremiah 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I got some months ago my Civic (2007 NHB 5-door 2.2 i-CTDi)!
Very very very happy about it!
It's just a great car :-D Before I had a '96 Honda Accord 2.0 TDI... Just love Honda's! :)
I've been for a good month actually "active" on the forum, though I've never properly introduced myself. (shame on me!) :p
So here it is: My name is Jeremiah, I'm 24 years old and I live in Belgium. And I really like this forum! Everybody's really friendly! =-D

Now about the car,... Some minor mods I've already done to the car: 8000K Xenon headlights, LED 360 deg sidelights, 5000K (halogen) foglights, ultra white led license plate lights, Sport gear knob, Type S rims, Civinfo.com stickers, Red footwell lights (come on with interior lights), 'Civic' brake light cover

What I'm still planning to do: Rear window tinting, Chrome speaker rings, Civic door sill trims, ...

Still not sure about...: Well, I'm thinking of a bodykit. But I've been searching the internet, and I never do find a Civic 5-door bodykit that I REALLY like... :-S
Some thoughts I carry with me:
* Putting on the Type S/R trims, but instead of colour coding them NHB, I'd paint them dark grey (like standard in the MY09 5D Civic)... I like the contrast of the grey with the black more than a all colour coded black 5-door Civic... :)
OR: * Putting the Type S/R Grand Prix pack on it... But... paint the splitters in Alabaster Silver... (& colour code the sideskirts etc NHB)

Some pics of my car:

More pictures (and in full resolution) can be found here...
Thanks for viewing!

Grtz, Jeremiah

See less See more
#4 ·
Great pictures. Nice to see time spent, setting the shots up :)

#6 ·
welcome along - that looks like a very very nice car

#15 ·
Thanks guys!

Thanks for all the great replies, guys!!! :D This is really a top class forum! It allready helped me with lots of questions etc. so I'll be definitely ready to help other people also! :p

The number of belgian members on here are continiously increasing, as you may have noticed! :p
Well, I've even created a social group for all the Dutch and Belgian Civinfo drivers! So maybe we could organise a meeting or help each other personally when having problems, ideas,...! So shout out for all 'ya Dutch & Belgian people over here: Join the link below!!! ;)
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/groups/dutch-belgian-civinfo-drivers.html

#22 ·
My 5-door Grand Prix Civic!!!

It's almost a fact... I've ordered the parts today (cost me almost an arm and a leg :(), the dealer said he should have them already tomorrow morning!! :) :)
So I'm going to put everything on tomorrow or the day after! :D :D :D Can't wait! :dancing2:

The things I've ordered: type-:typer: sideskirts, wheel arches and the front and rear grand prix pack... :cool:

And a little question for the admin's: Is it possible for me to change the title of this thread?

#25 ·
In the meanwhile...

In the meanwhile some pictures of the little mod's which happened so far....: (took my time today to take some more pics... P )

8000K xenon (Doesn't look anything like this blue in real life; they really give a beautiful, distinguished white light with a little hint of blue)!

They do look something like this (little adaption with photoshop) :p

White interior led's (front+rear)

White license plate led's

Red footwell lights (they come on when opening the doors,... and then dim/fade out after a few seconds)

#26 ·
further progress can be viewed in the gallery section!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

==> Well, I've created myself a progress thread in the gallery section :police: (I think that's a better place to continue my thread): everything can be followed HERE from now ;-) :p :popcorn2: :cool:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.